Monday, June 18, 2007

Do I Blog?

This is something that I have been wanting to do for God knows how long. I've always wanted to create a blog and start writing random thoughts that come to my mind. But I never got to get myself to write no matter what. Finally, here I am writing the first post for this blog. I hope I keep this going. I always keep wondering how people could afford spending time and energy writing random stuff on the internet where God knows who sees your personal blog. But as time goes on, and maturity dawned, I realised so what?? So what if you have to write things and people had to read, not like there are numerous things in my life that needs to be kept confidential and deemed a secret. I have always been an open book. So why not write the weird and (or) the nice things that happen in my journey of life, the random thoughts and strange things that I end up doing. Whats wrong to get things started and expressing yourself. Finally, here I am trying to write after God knows how long. I hope I haven't lost the art of writing. I hope I keep up the momentum and continue to write the abstract things and thoughts that come to my mind. Lets see how this goes...

No comments: