Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Few Interesting Things About Me!

If you are part of my Orkuts friends list, you might think this is just a copy of the about me section from there. Trust me there is more here. I have been wanting to tag myself for sometime now. Some of the blogs I saw had really nice and interesting tags. Therefore, attempting to replicate one here. :)

  • --I am a Mallu born and brought up in Chennai. I love Chennai more than my native place. Chennai is home to me!
  • --I was born almost 22 years back in a hospital right next to my moms college. PS: She did not have me while she was studying, it just happened that the hospital was right next to the college she had studied in 2 years before I was born.
  • --I am a cusp between a Virgo & Libra. Have characteristics of both star signs. I actually spend time reading forecast for both the signs each time I happen to go over a horoscope column.
  • --I am totally cranky and extreme in nature. I either like something or someone too much or cant stand it at all.
  • --I get hurt trying to be in the good books of people. I can give up or do anything at all for people I really care about.
  • --I worry unnecessarily about things and get depressed too soon.
  • --I can lie so perfectly well, that you would never have the slightest clue that I could be lying. However, this makes stating the truth difficult, maybe my expressions change or something, it takes me more time convincing people that the truth is the truth!
  • --I used to dance… I am not kidding!! I had learnt Bharatnatyam for 5 years. Had stopped dancing during school and ever since never danced at all.
  • --I have a veena at home that I used to play 7-8years back. It is now sleeping in a loft at my place.
  • --I had learnt carnatic music for 9 years and couldn’t continue cos ma mom thought I should concentrate on studies and not music. I’ve always wanted to learn Hindustani classical but never really got to it yet.
  • --If I had not joined Google, I may have chosen playback singing ( a couple of music directors wanted me to sing for them). I wanted a stable career and thought singing might not be a great idea. Maybe I made a wrong decision.
  • --I used to peddle 18kms each day to in school (9kms up and 9kms down).
  • --I am a complete clothes freak. I love shopping till I realized it’s the company that makes shopping exciting!
  • --There is nothing that is too spicy for me. My friends eye starts watering whenever she sees me eating so much spice.
  • --I have never broken a bone in my life. Touchwood!
  • --I fear tripping in public and making a fool of myself.
  • --I cannot stand being rejected. At anything. For anything.
  • -- I have an obsession of constantly thinking the worst in every situation.
  • --I love animals – cats & dogs especially. Did you know there was a time when we had 26 cats in my house? Yeah! We used to live in the cats house (5 human beings vs. 26 cats – majority wins!)
  • --I was a non-vegetarian for 22 years – needed non veg each day of ma life. I turned veggie exactly a month back & its actually not as bad as I thought it would be. (Ps: Realised Veg food can be yummy as well)
  • --I fear loneliness. I am scared I might end up lonely with no one to talk to.
  • --If I could change one thing about myself, I would like to go back to being the slightly plum person I used be back in college. I have proof to show you that I used to be thin once upon a time, I swear!
  • -- I love spending time with 2 people in life – in fact u can see me acting all hyper before and after I meet them! 
  • -- I get along with almost everyone but that doesn’t mean they are my confidants. I have a special few whom I trust and depend on wholly.
  • --I could do anything, absolutely anything for the 2 special people in my life. I could mould myself for them, somehow get anything I know they want irrespective of whether I can manage, fight with others for them. For those of you who know me well enough, you know who these two special people are. For those of you who don’t, it means you don’t know me much and or don’t know me at all, bad luck I don’t intend telling you about them or about me!!
  • I just realized it feels a lot better to write such random thought down in your blog. Makes you feel lighter after a tiring day.
Yaay! My first tag is now ready to post. Thank you, if you have actually taken pains reading the whole post. Hope I dint bore you out of your wits!!

No comments: